Hi, welcome to my blog!
I created this blog in hopes to express myself in a way that I struggle to do in person. Feel free to explore my pages and posts throughout the site. It’s still a work in progress, but I hope you find something worth reading or viewing!
Random Facts About Me
- I used to hate writing papers in school, but I love writing for my blog.
- I’m a bit germophobic, but I have lightened up over time.
- Memoirs of a Geisha is my absolute favorite movie…with Coraline coming in at a close second.
- I love tea, mostly hot herbal teas.
- I’m 24, Hispanic, not bilingual (shame on me, I know) and from a small town in Texas; which I’ve grown to love the older I get.
- Black and grey are some of my favorite colors to wear.
- I enjoy the smell of incense and essential oils.
- I’m extremely quite and awkward, unless I’m comfortable then I can be goofy and surprisingly talkative.
- I love natural beauty products!
- I enjoy drawing and recently painting.
- I’ve taken an interest in Yoga over the past year.
- Most importantly, I love God.