How to Plug into God’s Power is a continuation of Messages From The Bible – First Excerpt. I hope that this is being shared so that people can learn from the messages. I myself have learned quite a bit already. It’s also beautiful to me that these notes were from my grandma who was closely connected to God; which is probably why she wrote them. I don’t recall her ever sharing these messages with anyone, so I believe that she intentionally wrote them so they may be read later. God works in mysterious ways, and His timing is perfect, so there could be many reasons. I hope to reach people through this blog, so that they may learn something or be touched somehow.
How to Plug into God’s Power
“Here it is:
1) Understand that when Jesus Christ was crucified, He intentionally died in your place to correct the times you crossed God’s standards. Jesus actually paid in advance the price you should have paid. He was your substitute. Jesus Christ can become your personal Savior and Lord. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son that whoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
2) Tell God you are sincerely sorry you missed his mark for your life. That’s what the Bible calls repentance. To repent means more than to confess your sins. Repentance means to turn around and go the other direction with your life. Sin is more than a three letter word that preachers preach about. Sin is rebellion against God: it’s rebelling against God’s perfect plan for your life. The Bible says that all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). This means that even though you may not have committed serious crime of lived an immoral life, you are guilty of sin. Before God can give you a new life, you must confess your sinful condition, which has separated you from God.
3) Make a definite decision now to accept what Jesus did on the cross as something he did for you personally, as your very own substitute. That makes him your Savior. The Bible says, as many as received him,’ The Lord Jesus Christ’ to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name (John 1:12). If you need the power of God to change your life, you will receive power when you, open your heart to the Lord, and he becomes the Lord of your life.
4) Then, Confess Him as your risen Lord and Savior. When you sincerely confess your sins to Jesus Christ and receive Him into your heart, Christ will make you to be God’s Child! You are a new person. Therefore, if any may be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away; Behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).
5) You now have eternal life. He that has the Son Jesus Christ has life; and he that has not the Son of God has not life (1 John 5:12).
6) Make a sincere commitment to live like he wants you to live. That makes Him your Lord, if you want to be Saved, find the peace of God. And real happiness, pray this prayer and really mean it;
‘Father in heaven, have mercy upon me I have sinned against you, I am sorry, God forgive me, Lord Jesus, I receive you as my personal Savior, Come live in my heart and life. I need to be Saved. Change me, Lord, from the inside out help me to live a new life of peace and joy. Thank you, Jesus, for dying for me. In Jesus name, Amen.’
If you really meant that prayer, thank the Lord for saving you. Now you are plugged into the power of God! (2 Thessalonians 1:7-8)
‘And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels (verse 8). In flaming fire taking vengence on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.’ But there’s one big event coming up in the future that will be so important that no one will take their eyes off. What this event will be is the final gathering of everyone who has ever lived, the living and the dead, who are raised again Jesus told his disciples about the upcoming event and it’s spoken throughout the new testament.
Every person who has ever lived will be gathering to see. Every mouth that has ever spoken, every heart that has ever beat, on that day you will be surrounded by a sea of people, rich, poor, famous, unknown kings, homeless, brilliant and uneducated, all will be present. And everyone will be looking at Jesus. The Son of Man, will come again in His great glory’ (Matthew 25:31).
At this greatest gathering in all history, we will all be looking at the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords as He comes in great splendor and glory. Jesus will be returning with His holy angels and appearing with such radiance that no one will be able to take their eyes off of Him. That’s why Jesus says we need to always be prepared for His coming. It won’t be announced ahead of time, even the angels don’t know when that day is coming. And that’s why Jesus says, ‘You have no idea when the Son of Man is going to show up’ (Matthew 24:42).
‘Gratitude is one of the greatest attributes God’s Children can posses’ is the next excerpt of notes, and I hope to post those within the next couple of days.
Have a blessed day, and if this message has touched your heart…praise be to God!