This is one award I have not heard of yet. First of all, a big thank you to SunshineCraver for thinking of me when choosing her nominees! She has such lovely pictures on her blog, that alone is worth checking out, but once you do you’ll want to stay and read her posts! Just as you would imagine, her blog name perfectly describes her posts (positive, and the love for life). Now onward to the award!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Show the award on your own blog
- Answer the questions your nominator left for you
- Nominate other bloggers and leave questions for them to answer
Questions and Answers:
- Apart from WordPress, what is your favorite social media platform? I would say Facebook, but lately it has been a bore, so probably Instagram or Pinterest.
- What’s the meaning behind your blog name? It’s fairly simple really. I just used the username I use for most of my social media platforms. It’s my middle name and last name combined.
- What would you eat right now if you could have anything you wanted? SUSHI please! I was lucky to eat sushi this weekend thanks to my boyfriend, but I want more. One day I’ll learn to make it, so I can eat it whenever I want (that might be dangerous).
- What is your favorite quote? Hmm, I have quite a few…but I think this one describes how I feel most times. “Deep inside she knew who she was, and that person was smart and kind and often even funny, but somehow her personality always got lost somewhere between her heart and her mouth, and she found herself saying the wrong things or, more often, nothing at all,” – Julia Quinn (I’ve never read the book, I just like the quote.)
- Are you a Rom-Com or Horror movie lover? I’m definitely not a horror movie lover whatsoever! Both my sister and boyfriend love to watch horror movies…I’m always the one covering my eyes! I do love a good romantic comedy, but I have to admit I’m a sucker for romantic tragedies.
Loved the questions from SunshineCraver! I’ve been in a bit of a dry spell regarding blogging, but it’s nice to post these awards, or tags too.
I wanted to tag so many blogs, but I had to stop myself otherwise the list would have been incredibly long!
Nominees, it’s completely okay if you have been nominated already, choose not to post the award, or maybe decide not to answer the questions. (I completely understand and my feelings will not be hurt.)
- What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
- What drives you to do what you do? What motivates you?
- Would you rather read on an electronic device, or on paper (paper book, newspaper, etc.)
- What makes you laugh the most?
Thanks for reading! I can’t wait to see answers to the questions!
Have a blessed and beautiful day!