Thank you Ladybugs & Pugs for nominating me for The Creative Blogger Award! I read one of her recent posts, and I love her perspective and that she spoke up for her views. Check out her post here. Ladybugs & Pugs blog has great, versatile content, and her voice is definitely expressed in her writing!
I have been nominated for this award in the past, so I won’t be nominating anyone, but I will share five facts about myself.
1. I used to know all of the books of the Bible by memory, along with quite a few verses. Unfortunately, I don’t remember half of what I used to know then.
2. I took one beginner art class my first semester of college, and surprised myself. It takes a lot of effort for me to draw something, but the process is fun and the outcome is even better.
3. I’ve watched the entire series of Daria about four times (including both of the movies).
4. I played the flute from sixth grade through tenth, and then I was in color guard the last two years of high school. I loved color guard, and can still remember a few moves.
5. I have to sleep with my mouth, nose, and ears covered because I worry there is a chance that a bug could crawl up either. (Thanks Untold Stories of The E.R., and a teacher who once said “on average a person eats eight spiders in a lifetime.”)
Thank you again to Daisy from Ladybugs & Pugs! It’s always fun trying to think of information about myself that I can share with everyone, so that you all can get to know me better. I love reading about other blogs too!
Hope you all have a great day!