Thank you Jaanethough for tagging me in this Love/Hate Tag, and for thinking of me!
In this tag we have to share 10 things we love and 10 we hate and nominate up to 10 blogs to do the same.
10 Things I love:
- My Relationship with God – I’m not a fan of the word religion because I feel it’s tainted with opinions, and there’s so much more to Him than just a religion. My relationship may not be as strong as it once was, but I’m trying to find my way back. I’m so thankful for His mercy and love.
- Family – I absolutely love spending time with my family, it doesn’t matter where we are or what’s going on, we still manage to have a good time and enjoy one another’s company.
- My Freaks – (AKA my dearest friends, we call ourselves freaks, as another way of calling ourselves weirdos).
- Sushi and My Boyfriend – He had me try sushi when we first started dating and I fell in love (with both of course).
- Tea – I used to only drink black sweet iced tea growing up, but then I was introduced to green tea and we’ve been close ever since. Since, I’ve tried many more teas and I now prefer my tea hot with no sugar.
- The Smell of Flowers – Their smell seems to relax me, and helps me to appreciate the small things.
- 90’s Music – I mostly listen to 90’s rap, and R&B, but I basically know every song from the 90s.
- Blogging – I’ve come to find that blogging is somewhat therapeutic for me. Before, I was struggling to express myself and I didn’t want to bother anyone with my thoughts all of the time. Blogging has helped me find a way to do this that doesn’t seem overbearing.
- Kind (Big or Small) Gestures – I love when people smile at each other, open the door for one another, make small talk, or help others in some way.
10 Things I hate:
- Bugs – I can’t look at them, kill them, or hear them without freaking out.
- Lying – It’s hard for me to lie about even the smallest of things so I don’t bother trying (I don’t feel comfortable with myself and I stay guilty). That includes those who lie too, I have little tolerance for liars.
- Being Late – I dislike being late for anything, even if it’s just to spend time with someone. If I am late, I beat myself up about it (figuratively of course).
- Disrespect – This may be the the most irksome to me of all ten, but of course it also covers many other things that I don’t like.
- Forgetting – This is pertaining to myself. It bothers me when I forget things. It could be from years ago or even five minutes ago. (This includes forgetting to put on facial moisturizer.)
- Dropping Things – I have days were I drop just about anything I get my hands onto, and I can’t stand it.
- Tornados/Severe Storms – I think I may be somewhat traumatized from when I was younger.
- Stereotypes – Be it religion, race, career, demographics etc. Everyone has the option to do something good or bad, and just because one person (or a few) choose to do something awful it doesn’t mean that others who are similar in whatever way will too.
- Wasting too much Time on Social Media – I’m definitely guilty of this, and I always regret it later (scrolling my news feed instead of doing something productive).
- Being Lazy – This is another of which I am sometimes guilty. I sometimes stay at home all day, in bed. However, it’s usually followed by a bad day, or busy/hectic week.
I did add explanations as to why I love or hate the ten things, but you don’t have to do the same. Also, I’d like to mention that I’m not a fan of the word “Hate” but the 10 things I listed are things that I strongly dislike.
Thanks for reading! I can’t wait to read the nominees’ posts! I hope you all are having a beautiful day!
One last thing, if you are one who prays, I'd like to take this moment to ask for prayers for those who are missing and that have died in the recent flooding. Oklahoma, Texas, through to Mexico and I believe a few other states in the U.S. had massive floods as a result of the severe storms that have hit within the last few days. We went from being in a drought to having homes washed away by floods, and there is more rain to come.