First of all thank you so much to Rosalyn for nominating me for this blog award! I love receiving these awards! Her blog is Filipino InsideOut, where she posts about fashion, beauty, and other interesting topics.
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- What is your most favorite gift that you received when you were a kid?
One that instantly came to mind…when I was maybe 7-10 years old, my parents bought me one of those art kits with pastels, pencils, paper, and paint. I loved that kit! I used to want to be an artist, but in Middle School I had to choose between art and band (I don’t even know why I chose band looking back, not that I regret it). I am glad though, that my parents used to encourage me to be creative!
- Do you have a best friend?
Yes, well I have seven very close friends, and one absolute best friend. We’ve known each other for maybe 13+ years (I’m estimating). We met in church, and weren’t particularly fond of each other at first, but we both matured along the way and grew close. I rarely get to see her, but it never changes our friendship.
- Were you a “popular” kid at school?
Definitely not. I remember having tons of friends when I was very little, but once middle school and high school rolled around I was more to myself, and maybe even a bit of an outcast or weirdo. I never really went out or did much in High School, until my senior year; which is when I started being more outgoing, but also my grades started to slip because I skipped a lot.I had tons of fun, but my grades did suffer.
- How many times do you wash your hair?
Typically every other day, but sometimes a day more than that. I don’t really like to not wash my hair, but I know that for curls/wavy hair it’s best.
- Who is your favorite singer?
If I were asked this a couple of years ago, I’d have had a ton, ranging anywhere from Nat King Cole to Deftones. My favorite singer at the moment would have to be Lauren Daigle.
- Have you ever done karaoke?
Yes, at home I used to play the Lips: Karaoke game with family, a friend used to have a karaoke machine too, and only once have I done it in public. My friends and I wore different color wigs, dressed up, and went out to eat and dance. The restaurant we ate at had karaoke, so of course we got up and sang! It was a great and memorable night.
- Have you even had a fight in school or in life ever?
No I have not, which is kind of funny if you knew who and how my dad is…He was always into trouble and in fights, you name it, he’s done it. He met my mom and over the years he grew up, and if you met him now you’d never guess his past. Luckily, I’ve never been in a situation where a fight could arise, but if I were, and if I didn’t have my mom’s patience I know I probably could have been a completely different person.
I didn’t initially plan for my responses to be so long…oh well, I hope you enjoyed reading regardless.
- What skill would you like to learn, and why?
- What is your perfect pizza?
- What’s your favorite music to listen to?
- What’s the most random thing you’ve watched on Netflix?
- Who did you look up to when you were little?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever given to someone?
- How do you spend your free time?
My apologies if you have already been nominated, but I hope you have fun answering these questions! I’ll be posting the Beautiful Blogger post soon as well since I survived my tests these last two days, and I have some extra time today.
Have a good day!