Thank you to Jan from Silver lining Mama for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I’ve seen this award floating around and I’m honored to have received it too! You should really check out her blog, it is definitely “lovely”. I love her positive outlook and thoughts on strong women, because being a mother (from the eyes of a daughter, not yet a mother) is the epitome of the word strong.
Part 1: Seven Things About Me
- Let’s see…When I was younger I took gymnastic classes and loved it! I only wish I had the opportunity to continue on and learn more, but they closed down (for reasons I’ve never known).
- My cousin, sister, and I used to have wild imaginations. Growing up we spent most of our time outside, making up our own games. (We came up with one called Passport, and we would travel to different “worlds” like Candy land, “Jewel-World”, etc.)
- I’m an indecisive person, but I think that’s because I like to consider every detail, and the possible outcomes of my decisions.
- I’m awful when it comes to studying and doing homework for school, and I wish I could manage my time better.
- I’m obsessed with Once Upon A Time, but I’m waiting for season four to release on Netflix before I watch the new season on ABC.
- I’ve gained the habit to smile at people automatically, even when I don’t know them.
- I like getting to know people and hearing their stories, but it’s still hard for me to open up towards people.
Part 2: 15 Lovely Blogs-Nominees
The Modern Lady’s Guide
Confetti and Curves
Sammi B. Lifestyle
Do Good and Be The Change
A Touch of Beauty
The Beauty Lane
All of the nominees truly have wonderful blogs, and I’d recommend checking them out!
In light of International Women’s Day, yesterday a fellow lady gave me a thumbs up and said “Girl Power”. I had no idea who she was, but I loved that she said that! I was at a Yu-gi-oh tournament with my boyfriend, and there were very few women or girls there, so it was nice of her to say what she did. So to share that empowerment, I say to you all “Girl Power!”
Thank you for reading and Happy International Women’s Day!