Shout out to Greybijoux aka Aziza (such a cool name), for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award! -After typing that I realized I sound like I time traveled back to the early 2000s or 1990s. Anyway, I am honored to have been chosen! You should totally (there I go again) check out her blog, it’s about beauty, lifestyle, and fashion. Check out her beauty reviews while you’re there, it’s great stuff!
- Nominate 20 other blogs and their links
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Pass these rules on to them
5 Facts About Me:
- I hate elevators. Thank you Tower of Terror at Disney World, you traumatized me for life! (That was the first “big” ride I ever rode.)
- I’m “germaphobic”…well I’m not as bad these days, but when I worked in retail it was getting serious. However, I still consider public restrooms as an enemy!
- I absolutely cannot go to sleep if my feet are dirty, and if I’m not going to sleep I still need to instantly clean my feet if they do get dirty.
- I think that trees are so fascinating. They look like dancers that have become frozen, or as if they are posing (if that makes any sense).
- The majority (about 90%) of the music I listen to is Christian music. It’s always inspiring and positive, and I can use all the positivity that I can get.
The Modern Lady’s Guide
Consumed by Wander
Silver Lining Mama
That Chick Piggy
My 35 Project
Kristel’s Food Finds
Do Good and Be The Change
Plus Beauty Katie27
Confetti and Curves
Filipino Inside Out
The Beauty Lane
Wow, that’s a lot of nominees, but they all are worth visiting! If you have already been nominated or if awards aren’t necessarily your thing, that’s perfectly okay, and I apologize for the nomination. I only hope others will check out each of your amazing blogs!