How exciting! I was nominated for a second award.
Thank you so much to The Modern Lady’s Guide and Amanda for nominating me for this award!
(This award is to encourage bloggers to connect with one another, what a fun way of doing so!)
I’m sorry that I haven’t got around to completing this post until now. I’m still trying to fit posts into my schedule, hopefully I can get into the swing of things very soon. I miss blogging!
I’m not 100% certain that all of the nominees have less than 200 followers, so my apologies if they don’t. Alright, so I’ve used five to six questions from each of my nominators posts, so that I can tie in both nominations.
- Thank and link back to the person(s) who nominated you and display the award
- Answer their 11 questions the nominee asked
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Notify the bloggers you chose for the award
- Make a list of 11 different questions for your nominees to answer
My 11 Questions:
- Favorite Movie?
- My absolute favorite movie is Memoirs of a Geisha. It made me fall in love with the (older/traditional) Japanese culture.
- Mountains or beach?
- Beach, but because I’ve never actually been near mountains.
- Black and White movies or Color?
- I do love a few Black and White movies, but I have to go with Color.
- Favorite store to shop at?
- For clothes I’d have to say H&M.
- Do you mainly use drugstore makeup or do you tend to go for high end?
- I would LOVE to go for high end make-up, but financially the drugstore is my “right-hand” man. Plus I mostly spend more money on skin-care products.
- List three words that you think describe yourself, why did you chose those words?
- Hmm, maybe…laid-back, silly, and cautious. I’m mostly laid-back, but I have my silly moments, and I’ve always been very cautious even as a child.
- What is your favourite beauty product?
- At the moment, my favorite beauty product is a foaming body wash (Yogi Flow) by Rituals. It smells amazing!
- What is one quirky thing about yourself?
- I never noticed until a friend mentioned this, but apparently I randomly speak in various accents (lightly and mostly when I’m feeling silly).
- What is one object in your bedroom that has special meaning to you?
- I have a small glass egg with a cat etched into the side. I was fascinated by it as a child, and when my mom was going to get rid of it I kept it instead. (I’m allergic to cats, so that makes it a little more interesting.)
- What is your favourite holiday, and why?
- Thanksgiving, because I have many memories of my family gathering together.
- Can you play any instruments? If so, which ones. If not, which would you like to learn?
- I used to play the flute, but I lost interest after two years into learning. I have a Ocarina that I’m hoping to learn to play!
Random Facts About Me:
- I once had purple highlights (about 5 years ago).
- I could probably eat pizza all day everyday.
- I once wanted to be a fashion designer. When I was little I had a sketch book full of “designs”. and in High School I was researching every single fashion show, fashion news bit, and/or trends during my free time. (I was familiar/up-to date with all designers and their lines.)
- I am afraid of bugs, with spiders and roaches being at the top of all other bugs.
- I’m still not 100% certain what I want to be “when I grow up”.
- People make me nervous.
- I’m not comfortable holding new born babies, but I know when the time comes I’ll be a great mother (thanks to my grandmother and mother’s influence on me).
- I love love love tea, especially herbal teas!
- I like video games, but I”m not any good, and I rarely have the time to play.
- I thought I was a power ranger when I was little. (I have an embarrassing story about that.)
- I don’t drink, smoke, or even “party”. At one point in my life I thought that’s who I was, but realized it wasn’t at all. I don’t need to do those things to have a good time. That’s just me, to each their own.
- What book can you read over and over again?
- What’s the first thing you notice when meeting someone new?
- If your house was on fire, what’s the one thing you’d want to take with you?
- What’s the best advice you received?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- What are your hobbies?
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- If you could travel to any part of the world where would it be?
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?